Wastewater and Septage Advisory Board (WSAB)
The Wastewater and Septage Advisory Board (WASB) was established to advise to the assembly relating to wastewater and septage issues within the borough. All matters pertaining to the board, are shall be governed by MSB 4.05.
The board shall consist of seven voting members who are residents of the borough and has representatives from the following:
- a staff representative from the Matanuska-Susitna Borough;
- a representative from the city of Houston;
- a representative from the city of Palmer;
- a representative from the city of Wasilla
- a representative with an environmental engineering background;
- a representative from the septage industry;
- an at-large member.
The board holds meetings on a monthly basis or more frequently if necessary.
Please check the Public Meetings schedule for specific meeting information.
Board MembersMike Campfield
Dan Tucker Full Directory