Plans > Knik Lake LMP
The Knik Lake LMP provides management guidelines for:
- The protection of the residential quality of life at Knik Lake; and
- The continued recreational enjoyment of Knik Lake; and
- The protection of Knik Lake's water quality; and * The provision of controlled and maintained access; and
- The protection and enhancement of fish and wildlife; and
- The protection of the public health, safety and welfare.
**For a summary of specific lake use, please see page 4 of the LMP Summary under Documents
***Documents are not compatible with all system viewers; please use Adobe
Surface Area: 50 acres;
Max Depth: 37 ft.;
Mean Depth: 19 ft.;
Shoreline Length: 1.5 miles;
Volume 963 acre feet.
(information may not be current; taken from Knik Lake LMP, pg. 8)