Plans > Three Mile Lake LMP
The Three Mile Lake LMP provides management guidelines for:.
- The protection of the residential quality of Three Mile Lake; and
- The continued recreational enjoyment of Three Mile Lake; and
- The protection of three Mile Lake's water quality; and
- The continued character and use of Three Mile Lake; and
- The protection and enhancement of fish and wildlife; and
- The protection of the public health, safety, and welfare.
**For a summary of specific lake use, please see page 7 of the LMP Summary under Documents
Surface Acres: 119;
Volume: 388 acre feet;
Mean Depth: 3.3 ft.;
Max Depth: 15 ft.;
Shoreline Length: 2.6 miles
(information may not be current; taken from Three Mile Lake LMP, pg. 11)