Matanuska-Susitna Borough

Acreage Adjustment Request Form

Under current policy, adjustments to net and gross acreage sizes may be made in the assessment records in the following circumstances: constructed public rights-of-way,

constructed public use easements, takes and condemnations, surveys signed and stamped by a

licensed surveyor, easement and vacation resolutions from the Assembly and Platting Board, etc.

Note: This list is not all inclusive and an existing condition does not guarantee an adjustment will be made.

The completed request will be reviewed by the Property Conveyance Specialist. If an adjustment is appropriate, it will be applied for the following assessment year except when the adjustment information is provided during an Appeal Period. Any acreage changes will be reflected on the Assessment Notice sent for the appropriate Assessment year.